Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 8

June 8, 2011 ~
I am looking forward to the next nine days! This is my second day off, but the first day that I am free to do what I want and need to do. It is vacation time but I’m not planning on going anywhere. No, I’m just staying home and working on the many projects that I just don’t seem to have time to accomplish at any other time. I wonder how much of my list I’ll be able to accomplish? Time only will tell, but be it a lot, or little, I plan to take each day as it comes and enjoy each moment!

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Vacation time!
2.       Another enjoyable Bible Study!
3.       Another section of strawberries weeded!
4.       Lovely weather for working outside! Not something we have had a lot of lately!
5.       Three green house boxes prepped and planted!
Something to think about:
With all the outdoor activity today, it gets me thinking about what I am planting in my life. What kind of produce will I be harvesting?
“… whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable,, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things….practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.” ~Phil. 4:8 and 9

No comments:

Post a Comment