Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 22

June 22, 2011 ~
“To be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars….to think…often of your friends, and every day of Christ…these are the guideposts on the footpath of peace.” ~Henry Van Dyke
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Only two more day left before leaving for TN!
2.       I’ll soon see my boy! (Notice I am planning on enjoying the time with La’Quon…not so about the hot muggy temperature, but that to has a positive side! It helps me be extremely grateful for the weather here at home!
3.       Beautiful sunset, it looked like the sky was a blaze of fire.
4.       Hummingbirds!
5.       Memories, of years gone by when the kids would stand for hours on the back porch waiting for the hummingbirds to come land on their fingers at the feeder!
Looks like I have bad allergies or a not so nice cold.  Not fun for traveling tomorrow, it makes me so grateful for how God has created our bodies to heal. Yes, it makes me appreciate all the more having good health, this is just a little set back for a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment