Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 12

June 12, 2011 ~
 “He who works his land will have abundant food, but he who chases fantasies lacks judgment.” ~Proverbs 12:11
All my tomatoes are planted in the green house, and the green beans are planted. Next it was inside to clean out the closet, and reorganize  one corner of the bedroom, now some of the “spring” cleaning is done! A bit late I know but I couldn’t tell by the weather. Better late than never!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Ron and I started book 2 of 40 Days Prayers and Devotions to Revive Your Experience With God by Dennis Smith. Great book!
2.       Tomatoes and green beans planted!
3.       Closet cleaned out!
4.       Corner of my bedroom reorganized! Things sorted and ready to go!
5.       Secondhand stores where I can take my “junk” so it may become another man’s treasure. Goodwill here I come!
“But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.” ~Matthew 6:20, NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment