Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 17

June 17, 2011 ~
“Therefore if any one be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”  ~ 1 Corinthians 5:17
Corn is planted and the chores are done!  I didn’t have my usual Friday list to do, guess that says something about how I spent my vacation time! So today I spent the time out in the garden and mowing the lawn. Fresh air and sunshine (even if it is just a small ray of sunshine coming out from behind the clouds,) feels so good!  Good way to spend the last few hours before my work week begins once again.
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Strawberries all over the strawberry patch!
2.        I found the first red berry! Nothing like fresh Oregon strawberries!
3.       Driving to work as the sun sets…. When the clouds open I get to watch the beautiful changing sunset.
4.       Seeds to plant in the garden.
5.       The promise of new life soon to be growing in my garden! Reminds me the new life I have in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment