Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 16

June 16, 2011 ~
One step at a time; one step at a time gets the job done! My vacation is about over, I wish I had more time because I still have more on my “to do” list to get done! I got started, and it is a very visible start! Such a great feeling!  I got up at 3:00 am this morning so that I could take part in the Disaster drill at work! It was actually quite enjoyable, I learned some helpful information as well!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       I was able to pick up a new Forest and National Parks Pass! Go play time!
2.       Hope for a very enjoyable fun packed summer in the great outdoors!
3.       Dave Ramsey class! Financial Peace University classes are well worth the time and effort!
4.       Got done with the disaster drill soon enough I could surprise Clarissa and take her to work!
5.       I really had an enjoyable time at the disaster drill! As we practiced and learned what to do to be ready for a real disaster just in case we have one, it got me thinking about other areas in my life I need to be preparing for! It also brought to my mind the preparation that Christ is making for us right now!
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In my Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am there you may be also.” ~John 14:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment