Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 25

June 25, 2011 ~
Oh, the joy that was in my heart as I saw my boy! A big smile on his face, the twinkle in his eyes as he came running to me and I was the recipient of a huge, warm, fuzzy, hug!
It is wonderful to be here with La’Quon! It has brought back to my memory a song from long ago. It talks about the Joy I shall have when I am in the presence of Jesus, and “I shall see Him face to face.” This feeling that I have and the joy in my heart , right now, is just a very small taste of what it will someday be when I see my Jesus face to face! Oh, how my heart longs for that Day! No more separation, no more pain, no more sickness, no more separation from loved ones because of death,  the struggles of life will be behind us! Oh, come quickly Lord Jesus!
Saved By Grace
Someday the silver cord will break, and I no more as now shall sing; But, O the joy when I shall wake within the presence of the King!
Chorus: And I shall see Him face to face, and tell the story, saved by grace: and I shall see Him face to face, and tell the story, saved by grace.
Someday my earthly house will fall, I cannot tell how soon ‘twill be, but this I know—my All in All has now a place with Him for me.
Or someday when my Lord will come, and called to meet Him I’ll be blest, He then will say to me, “Well done,” and I shall enter into rest.
Someday, till then I’ll watch and wait, my lamp all trimmed and burning bright, that when my Savior I will greet, my faith will then be changed to sight.
Chorus: And I shall see Him face to face, and tell the story, saved by grace: and I shall see Him face to face, and tell the story, saved by grace.
~by Fanny Crosby
Until that day I choose to be happy for a reason!
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       God’s grace!
2.       La’Quon! Oh, how wonderful it is to see him, face to face!
3.       The twinkle in La’Quon’s eyes!
4.       La’Quon’s hugs!
5.       Time to spend with my boy! (He is growing into a young man, but, he will always be my boy!)


                                                   Woohoo ...a shirt from Oregon!
Hey, Day, can I have some of your water?

Awww......

Tennessee sunset while we were on a walk with La'Quon!

La'Quon took this picture of the Canadian Geese flying into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment