Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 23

June 23, 2011~
One more day before we are off to see La’Quon! The excitement is rising from deep within me! It was not too busy at work last night so I had fun thinking about my trip. When I got home I was off to sleep for three hours and then the day really began. Appointment in town, back home and then off to take Alissa to practice with a choir that was performing this Sabbath. Back home for the last minute trip preparations off to bed, tomorrow starts good and early.
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Only one more day before I am off to see La’Quon!
2.       Three hours of sleep! Better than none at all!
3.       Fun time taking Alissa to choir practice!
4.       Meeting some nice people.
5.       A reliable vehicle for my many trips into town!

No comments:

Post a Comment