Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 3

June 3, 2011 ~
Seriously, I got up this morning, walked into the living room, and could not believe how bright it was. No lights were on and it was so bright it hurt my eyes. I guess that is what happens when you have day after day with cloudy, or mostly cloudy skies.  Not that I am complaining, because I am not. It is just going to take some getting used to. Yesterday the temperatures were barely 60, and today near 80. They say tomorrow will be 85 or so. I am sure it will be a gorgeous day with a bit of humidity as well. I do hope the breeze I have enjoyed today will come again tomorrow!
“The wind blows where it chooses,
you hear the sound of it,
but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes.”
                  -John 3:8

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Someone took my shift so that I could go hiking tomorrow morning!
2.      House clean.
3.      Yard mowed.
4.      Another section of the strawberries weeded.
5.      Beautiful day, beautiful view!

Do not look to the ground for your next step;
greatness lies with those who look to the horizon.
                      --Norwegian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment