Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 21

June 21, 2011~
“When we take time to notice the simple things in life, we never lack for encouragement. We discover we are surrounded by limitless hope that’s just wearing everyday clothes.”  ~Author Unknown
I think that is just the right place to start my happy reasons.
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       The beautiful sunset I enjoyed on the way to work.
2.       OK, this may be silly, but for my psychotic dog! ….she is very funny as she chases shadows, be it birds, reflection or her own shadow, every evening when the sun is shining and the shadows are lengthening. She gets so happy and will “smile,” chase the shadows, wag her tail until her tongue hangs from her mouth, and she drops!
3.       More weeding done.
4.       Seeds sprouting to life in my garden
5.       Water, to clean up after all the outdoorsy things. I think my coworkers and patients probably will appreciate me better than coming to work smelling like I’ve been working out in the yard all day! And now I am off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment