Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2

June 2, 2011 ~
It is nearly 3:00 pm and here I sit once again in front of my computer, ready to type away. Now to figure out what I want to say. This day has not gone as I had planned, to say the least. And on top of that I’m concerned about my Dad who had an emergency room visit yesterday. Good news, bad news sort of thing. I’m happy he was able to go to the best emergency room around,  saw one of the greatest ER docs, and has a great family doctor. Now praying he gets better real soon with no complications!
I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.  ~Terri Guillemets
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       The twinkle in my father’s eyes! You know he has some mischievousness up his sleve!
2.       A great ER doc that caught a problem before it was too late!
3.       No rain while I went for a walk with Ron.
4.       Someone gave me some lovely heirloom tomato plants last night at Bible study! Is it really warm enough to plant them outside? 
5.       Starting my first class of Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University, tonight.
There's something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.  ~John Gregory Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment