Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 15

June 15, 2011 ~
“THINGS TURN OUT BEST FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THE BEST OF THE WAY THINGS TURN OUT.”                 ~Art Linkletter
I have to admit that I am a bit disappointed today. Ron has been aware that he would have to make a trip to Port Angeles sometime during the last week. I was off so we had hoped I’d get to go with him and we’d maybe even have the whole weekend and we’d be able to take the time to go across Pudget Sound, to Canada. Well, the timing was not right and I am at home and Ron is in Port Angeles. On the bright side, I should get a lot done here at home!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Had a lovely visit chatting with my friend Dannielle! It had been awhile.
2.       Ron made it safely to his motel.
3.       Yes, I did get a lot of organizing and sorting done today!
4.        A sweet dog to keep me company!
5.       Phones! I can talk to Ron even though he is miles away!                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment