Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 14

June 14, 2011~
It looks like I chose the right day for a hike in the Gorge with my sister Judy!
Destination: Dog Mountain
Route: Straight Up then straight down! Three miles each way!
What a lovely day we had! Now, that isn’t to say we didn’t have a bit of pain along the way, especially on the downward part!  Oh boy, tomorrow is coming! No matter how sore I am, it was worth every minute of the climb!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       No rain!
2.       A wonderful sister to hike with and the memories we made together on this day! (Even though some of the pictures that we took  vanished from my computer, I’ll always have the memories!)
3.       Dog Mountain!
4.       Awesome views of the Columbia Gorge!
5.       A God who gives me the ability to climb each mountain that He allows to be in my life journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment