Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 24

June 24, 2011 ~
I thought it would take forever for this day to come, and yet, here it is! Yes, I am up, up and away today and will see La’Quon tomorrow! It has been three months. As we are flying, I look down and can see mountains from a different view point. I can see so much and so far and yet there is also so much that I don’t see. It got me thinking about our all seeing God. There is nothing that is out of His view. And He can see every detail big or small. Nothing is hidden.
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       I am on my way to see my boy, La’Quon!
2.       Airplanes!
3.       The beauty I see from the air!
4.       Will soon be seeing special friends Harold and Dottie who I have not seen for 9 months. Each time we visit with them we go away having been encouraged and inspired by their love and encouragement.
5.       An all seeing God.
                                                     
                                                         A few views from inside the plane!




                        And now we are on the ground! Clouds at sunset just as we are picking up our car.

No comments:

Post a Comment