Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 15

August 15, 2011 ~
Today as I think about Alissa finishing a couple of her classes, I think about how important diligence is!
“Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and diligence.” ~Abigail Adams
“Patience and Diligence, like faith, remove mountains.” ~William Penn
“I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time.” ~Charles Dickens
“Dignity does not float down from heaven it cannot be purchased nor manufactured. It is a reward reserved for those who labor with diligence. “ ~Bill Hybels
“Diligence is the mother of good fortune, and idleness, its opposite, never brought a man to the goal of any of his best wishes.” ~Miguel de Cervantes

Yes, while I slept Alissa was busy! Chores done and final assignment for her classes, done! Paper written! So now we can go play. Well, after my Physical Therapy appointment!
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Two more classes down for Alissa!
2.       Sam and Gerri safely back from their vacation.
3.       Physical Therapy! Oh, I feel so much better! I never realized my neck was what may be causing my back and shoulder pain.
4.       My physical therapist, Anne!  She is tops!
5.       Julie, the receptionist at PT. Her smile is always so encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment