Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 28

August 28, 2011 ~
You turn the key
Then close the door behind you
Drop your bags on the floor
You reach for the light
But there's darkness deep inside
And you can't take it anymore
'Cause sometimes living takes the life out of you
And sometimes living is all you can do

Life is hard, the world is cold
We're barely young and then we're old
But every falling tear is always understood
Yes, life is hard, but God is good

You start to cry
'Cause you've been strong for so long
And that's not how you feel
You try to pray
But there's nothing left to say
So you just quietly kneel
In the silence of all that you face
God will give you His mercy and grace

Jesus never said
It was an easy road to travel
He only said that you would never be alone
So when your last thread of hope
Begins to come unraveled
Don't give up, He walks beside you
On this journey home and He knows...
Life is hard, the world is cold
We're barely young and then we're old
But every falling tear is always understood
Yes, life is hard, but God is good
~ By Pam Thum

Today, as I was trying so very hard to get  much accomplished, only to accomplish very little, (that was on my list anyway) I was listening to music. I put a CD on that I have not listen to for a long time, by Annette Campbell. As the songs we playing, and I was ironing, the words Living is Hard…but, God is Good, seemed to jump out and grab me. I found myself identifying with the words of the song and my spirit was moved deep within me. Yes, for me life and the many things it seems to be throwing my way and in the way of those I love, is hard, so very hard...but GOD IS GOOD! Oh, He is very good. He keeps me singing!
Life is Hard....but God is Good! Click here to watch a video of Life is Hard...but God is Good!

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Though life is hard at times, God is good!
2.      God understands and is touch by each tear that falls!
3.      I have a God that walks beside me every step of my journey.
4.      Songs that touch something down deep inside, leaving me encouraged!
5.      The few chores I did get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment