Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30

August 30, 2011 ~

“Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” ~Emory Austin

There are times I just don’t feel like singing. Yet, I know that is what I need to do. Once I get started, there is no stopping me. It is always amazing to me how this little exercise can make the difference between a day filled with a sad heart or one filled with a happy heart!

“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

Happy For A Reason reasons:
 
1.       A cool refreshing sprinkle this morning.
2.      The moisture, though just a small amount was enough to clear the air.
3.      Wet the dusty lane down so the passing cars don’t through dust clouds my way.
4.      I don’t have to water the outside gardens today!
5.      It is the early rains that help the plants to grow and be ready for harvest before the freezing frost arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment