Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 2

August 2, 2011~
 “Go to the ant, you sluggard;
   consider its ways and be wise!
 It has no commander,
   no overseer or ruler,
yet it stores its provisions in summer
   and gathers its food at harvest.”

~Proverbs 6:6-8

Steady, but not hectic night! It kept me awake and alert, especially when a trauma patient walked in! That is when things really started moving in the emergency room! Once I got home, I tried to sleep. Today, that was not easy task. Finally, after unplugging the phones I accomplished it!
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Phone cords that I can disconnect!
2.       Once again, sleep!
3.       More blue berries from my own bushes!
4.       A freezer, that means berries all year round!
The grass is still green! Usually by now it has been hot enough and not much rain, so the grass would be brown, unless you water it.

No comments:

Post a Comment