Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 21

August 21,, 2011 ~
“The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the most of everything they have!”
How true that is! I know people who have the best of everything, in fact they have more than everything they want, yet they are very unhappy people. Then I know  poor people who are also unhappy and think they should have more. Then there are those who don’t have, but just make the most of what they have and yet they are some of the happiest people around. I think they are the ones who really understand the verse… “…be content with such things as you have: for He hath said, ‘I will never leave you, nor forsake you.’”
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       Apricots!
2.       Apricots are all canned and the jam is frozen!
3.       I know it is a day early but I had a great time making Clarissa a birthday apple pie!
4.       Some of my ironing and wash is done! (I have an enormous pile of each, guess that means I have been too busy!)
5.       The enormous pile of laundry and ironing is smaller than when I started this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment