Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 31

August 31, 2011 ~

“If  you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one.” ~Cavett Robert

So who is this Cavett Robert? Well, as it turns out, his story was very interesting to me. He was a man that changed professions multiple times over his life time. One of those times was after the age of 60. What really interested me was his burning desire to help others succeed. 
And now I'm   off to have one of those good days, which begins with my Happy For A Reason   reasons!

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Tears, just think about it. Having dry eyes would be so uncomfortable!
2.      While on that thought, how about saliva? Yes! Without saliva swallowing food, not to mention the digestion of food would be a bit more difficult.
3.      Now, that got me thinking about honey.  I better not say why, because someone might read this and never want to eat honey again.  But   then again, to aleviate confusion, honey is just bee saliva. Pretty  tasty I might add! I think my favorite is Orange Bloosom honey, on a nice   warm slice of homemade bread! 
4.      Bees! How else would the pollination of our fruit trees, flowers, and vegetables happen. I don’t think it would be a job I’d want. …Thank you Father, for think about this!
5.      Top of the list my Father in Heaven, who thinks about every little detail and doesn’t miss a one!  If He did miss one, I’d have a problem, just the same as I would if I missed one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment