Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 7

 August 7, 2011 ~
Last night I had a late night call that would have kept me awake, in the past. I realized there was nothing I could do about it, yet I needed to be strong.  “Go in the strength you have …am I not sending you?”  ~Judges 6:14
When morning arrives, I look at the days ahead, what do they hold? Then I come across the words in Judges 6:14.  I also think about 2 Corinthians 12:9 “And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” I don’t have to figure it all out or somehow muster up extra strength. I don’t have to have a check list and try to figure everything out. The strength that I have is all the strength I need. Here is the reason why: Because I have a limitless God that lives within my heart. Yes, He is the God of the impossible! And He promises to stick by me all the way to the end of my journey! And for that reason alone, I have reason to be happy!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       A God of the impossible who sticks by me!
2.       Clouds burned off!
3.       After a very grey start for the day, it turn out to be a wonderful sunny day!
4.       The many hiking trails that we have near our place!
5.       Hike to the water fall with Alissa and Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment