Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 3

August 3, 2011 ~
I am oh, so tired! Lack of sleep is nearly taking over, but wait, I am holding on! Today and tomorrow, I am off! This reminds me of a favorite Bible verse of mine. In the NIV translation the word, wait, is translated hope. Just as I know I’ll feel better and have more strength once I have sleep. So it is when I wait/hope on the Lord. I will have strength to carry on, like nothing else can give me. At times, to the extent that I can keep on going and going, knowing as long as I keep my hold on the Lord, I’ll soar like the eagles and not become weary and faint. I feel better just thinking about it! What a wonderful promise.
“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” ~Isaiah 40:31, KJV

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       I may be tired, but I have hope and strength from above!
2.       Ron returned safely from his short, but long day trip.
3.       Fun and enjoyable time helping Alissa and Andrew finish cleaning up at Phillip Foster Farm, where they volunteered today!
4.       New sprinkler so I don’t have to do all the watering by hand anymore. It should save a little bit of time!
5.       Another good picking of lovely blueberries and sugar pod peas that we can eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment