Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 1

August 1, 2011 ~
“I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.” Ps 4:8
“When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.” Pr 3:24
Not much sleep today, but every little bit is sweet! It has been one of those days that night workers occasionally have because most people work their schedules around daylight hours. So after 2 hours sleep I took Alissa to take her precollege,  scholastic test. She aced all but one area! Guess what I did while she took the test? Slept, giving me another hour or so of sleep!
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.        Went for a walk with Alissa.
2.       Enjoyed delicious smoothies with Alissa and Andrew .
3.       Received a message from LaQuon’s dentist. It looks like orthodontic work is possible in the future, but no cavities! Whoohoo!
4.       Alissa did great on her testing!
5.       Last but not least, I got a little sleep! A little sleep is better than no sleep at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment