Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 8

August 8, 2011~
“The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days.” ~Robert Leighton
The morning has been a grey, drizzly one, but come rain or shine I have much to be thankful for. Top of my list this morning is my eye sight. It might not be what it used to be, 20/20 plus vision, and I could easily win when it was time to look for a sign post that would tell us which direction we should go. It used to bug my kids because mom was always the one that could see it far in the distance. Well, now my arms aren’t long enough and please don’t take away my progressive lenses!  I must say I have a love, hate relationship with my glasses. I don’t like to wear them, but I don’t like not being able to see even more! Someday I’ll again have terrific eye sight, and that day just might be sooner than I think!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       A grey drizzly Monday morning which gave me a reason to stay inside and get a few things done.
2.       Eye  doctors! It is amazing to me, how they can look in my eyes, turn this knob and that and come up with the just right prescription for my eyes so I can see plainly!
3.       Glasses!
4.       Progressive lens in my glasses!
5.       Bible verse…. “Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of Thy wings.” Psalm 17:8,

No comments:

Post a Comment