Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 5

August 5, 2011~
Thought for the Day:
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used any to say “thank you?”
~William Arthur Ward

So, here are a few more facts about just one ordinary day:
1.      It has 24 hours.
2.      There are 1440 minutes in a day.
3.      There are two parts to the day, day light and darkness.
Now, I think I will go get something accomplished while the sun shines!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.      It’s Friday! The weekend is coming!
2.      I could help a coworker out so she could get some much hoped for time off!
3.      My coworker, Carol, could split the shift with me so I could get some rest before heading up to the mountain in the morning!
4.      The weather is to be great tomorrow!
5.      My weekend off falls on a weekend that the sun is shining here! It is suppose to be 90 degrees for the first time all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment