Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 14

August 14, 2011 ~
“A rolling stone can gather no moss.” ~Pubillius Syrus
Today the morning started out with blue skies. Lately it has been cloudy in the morning then burning off in the afternoon or evening. It has been a nice way to keep it cool and yet not wet!  Reminds me of the story of the Israelites, when they had left Egypt. God gave them clouds in the day to protect them from the hot desert sun and it was a light for them in the night.
I start back to work tonight, so I snuck a couple of hours for sleep this afternoon. Even with that I was able to get all of my July blogs posted! No pictures yet, but I’m getting there! Now for getting August up to date!
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Good health so I could go for a walk.
2.       The gift of sight, so I can see….the birds that I hear singing as I walk along the trail.
3.       The lawn is all mowed and it looks so nice!
4.       Sense of smell, so I can….
5.       Smell of fresh mown grass!

What a gorgeous day this has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment