Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 12

August 12, 2011 ~

“Man has responsibility, not power.”~Native American Proverb

The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and keep it.”   ~Genesis 2:15

Early morning, rise and shine today since Clarissa needed an early morning ride to work this morning, which I was able to provide. So I decided to get my much needed grocery shopping done. I got home and Alissa and I made a great team getting the weed eating around the yard and drive way done. She would start the weed eater, and I would use it. Try as I might, I couldn’t get it to start. I guess my shoulder injury has something to do with that! So she came along and pulls it one time and it is off and running! Weed eating done! The house is clean and ready for a visit from Judy, who was half way here when she got called into work.  Oh, well, maybe next time.
Happy  For A Reason Reasons:
1.       I could give Clarissa a ride to work.
2.       Alissa’s help each time I needed the weed eater started.
3.       The tall grass, rather “weeds” around the yard and driveway are all gone!
4.       A great sister, Judy!
5.       My strength comes for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment