Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 29


August 29, 2011 ~

“Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” ~Voltaire

Shipwrecks in my lives can be from my own making, or from no fault of my own. No matter what the cause, I can choose to learn from the shipwreck or become bitter. Becoming bitter, is such an unpleasant result, which leads to more unhappiness and disaster. Why not choose to be happy that the lifeboat is still afloat and what I choose to do from this point on is the beginning for an new ending of the story! And yes there is much to sing about while I am in the lifeboat!

Happy For A Reason reasons:

1.       Lifeboats!  Jesus, Your mine!

2.      Delicious, sweet, juicy and cold red grapes for the 40 minute ride home this morning! Helps keep me awake after a very long night at work.

3.      Making it home safely this morning.

4.      I could talk with two of my girls, today. Hopefully, it encouraged them.

5.      The privilege of prayer. Being able to talk with God in prayer about any and all things that concern me and my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment