Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 25

August 25, 2011 ~
“Come, let us bow down and worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.”~Psalm 95:6
Now, how would I do this if I was paralyzed, to lame, or just too old? The too old part, may be here sooner than I want. Kneeling is the outward and visible change in position that should be just a reflection of the inner and spiritual nature in my heart. No matter whether I can kneel or not, I believe where the heart is, is the most important part. But, until that day when I am no longer able to kneel, I will gladly kneel before the Lord my Maker.
Lord, I bow before You, in submission to Your will. When I rise, may I serve you with my whole heart!
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       I am not to lame, or paralyzed, to kneel before my Maker and my King!
2.       Alissa and I didn’t have to fly off to another state and back again all in one day, as we had planned.
3.       Sunshine!
4.       Lovely weather!
5.       My friend Gerri, who is a great encouragement to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment