Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 22

August  22, 2011~
Happy Birthday, dear Clarissa! Oh, how I remember those many smiles you have blessed me with over the years that have passed! Yes, God put you here to make the world a better place and that you have done many times. You are a special gift from an incredible God—unique, blessed and irreplaceable! You still are my daughter of promise. May you always remember that each time you see a flower bloom.
A promise for you…. “I will bless you…and you will be a blessing to many others.” ~Genesis 12:2 TLB
Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.       It is my daughter Clarissa’s birthday!
2.       Memories of the many smiles Clarissa had on her special day!
3.       Oh, and yes, the sparkle in her eyes, especially when she could make someone smile.
4.       Flowers! Clarissa was my “flower” child. She’d cultivate them in the garden, pick them to share with a friend, press them, take pictures of them, make them out of paper or crochet them out of yarn, and wear them in her hair.
5.       I know God is watching over my daughter of Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment