Monday, February 21, 2011

February 10

February 10, 2011~
Beautiful day…I got an excellent report card from the orthopedic doctor. He said, “I don’t want to waste your time by scheduling another visit unless you feel you need to see me.”  So, four more weeks of Physical Therapy and I’m done!  Will miss the great people there, but it will be nice to have more time to do other things, not to mention leaving with a shoulder that is much less painful and moves much more freely! Maybe I can go back and visit them from time to time with a plate of Happy Cookies!
After the doctors visit, I visited with several of my co-workers that I rarely get to see, since I work nights. Chatting with Andrea, Karen, Frances, and Connie, brought a smile to my face!
OK, so I better get started on my Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Good “report card” with my orthopedic doctor!
2.      Having the time to stop and chat with co-worker!
3.      Watching the movie, Forks Over Knives. It was a very interesting movie with lots of food for thought! No pun-intended. Everyone should check it out.  I was so impressed I believe I’ll try to buy a DVD of it!
4.      A husband that was willing to accompany me to Forks Over Knives. I do believe he was going just for me, but ended up enjoying it as well! The way I know is, he talked about it most of the way home and into the evening? Really, it is good, and informative!
5.      Great weather for going on a walk and visiting with two of our neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment