Monday, February 21, 2011

February 11

February 11, 2011~
Another lovely day for a walk. I do think the neighbors must have a mole farm! At least by looking at all the mole hills in their yard, one would come to this conclusion.  Our yard is nothing compared to theirs!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Happy the moles don’t all think they have to take up residence in my yard!
2.       Accomplished all of my to do list and I’m ready for my 5 days of work.
3.       One of the girls got a new job!                                                          
4.       Happy I have this lovely bench to sit on. Made for me by my youngest son and my husband!
5.       Memories! Sitting here on the bench made for me by loving hands is bringing back so many memories for which I can be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment