Monday, February 28, 2011

February 27

February 27, 2011~
Three months from today will be 27 years since Ron and I committed our lives to each other in marriage! It doesn’t seem like it has been that long. When my hand is in his, I know without a doubt that both our hands are stronger! He is such an important part of my life… a life I happily share with him!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Twenty-seven years, minus three months, spent walking hand in hand with my best friend and husband!
2.       The variety of animals that God has created. Today I got to see an opossum up close. He was afraid and had all 50 frightening teeth showing as he was hissing. He looked fierce but in actuality, he is a gentle and placid animal who prefers to avoid all confrontation. I think I can relate to that! Now if I can get my dog Sheba to leave him alone, I’ll be in business!
3.       Believe it or not, I saw that the trees on the lane are starting to bud out! They must think it is going to be spring soon! Hmmm….I fear they might be surprised in the next day or two!
4.       A well that provides great tasting drinking water!                    
5.        Living out in the country where I can enjoy all the farm animals that are in my neighbors fields! When the kids were at home, I would thank the neighbor’s for supplying my children with so many pets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment