Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 3

February 3, 2011~
Well, again I start with a very early morning. This cold isn’t the worst I’ve ever had, but it isn’t something I am really enjoying. Thanks to, plenty of good H2O, vitamin C, mega vitamins, fresh air, and sunshine, not to mention God’s healing power, I should be over it soon!
Happy for A Reason reason’s:   
1.       I felt much better this afternoon! In the morning, I forced myself to take a walk and this afternoon I actually felt like going for another!
2.       Five gallon buckets! Makes it much easier to carry the gravel for the potholes, since my wheelbarrow broke!
3.       Got all the pot holes in our road filled with gravel! There were only a few left, now no more bumps in the road!  Now, if only life could be so simple! I need to remember that those bumps add character, help me sharpen my problem solving technique, not to mention help me realize how much I need God’s guidance.
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;I will guide you with My eye.”  ~Psalms 32:8
4.       A cup to hold the soup I wanted for lunch! Ever thought of what a mess it would be to try eating soup without dishes?
5.       A delicious cup of soup! Good for a cold! I’m having fun playing with and making up some new recipes! I have one that I really like that I’ll try to post on my recipe page. Hope someone else likes it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment