Monday, February 28, 2011

February 25

February 25~
I had a short night of sleep last night, but it was a sound sleep. This actually surprised me, since I was not at home in my own bed. With the snow on the ground, icy roads, and the forecast of more snow, Ron and I decided that we’d spend the night in town. We both had to be up and in town early in the morning, just before dawn.  As I was driving home, the roads at times appeared to be just fine, only to round the bend and have the road covered with a glaze of ice.
                Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Parents who let us spend the night at their place.
2.       Parents who are not just parents to Ron and I, but also our friends!
3.       A safe trip home for me, and for Ron! The roads were just fine in town, but not so, where Ron went, and certainly not on my way home! We both saw vehicles off the road or jack knifed.
4.       A relaxing day, with time to even catch some shut eye! A welcome thing, since I start my five day stretch at work tonight!
Gas stations!

No comments:

Post a Comment