Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 1

February 1, 2011~
This morning I was looking for a letter that I had put in a “safe” place so I would know where it was when I was ready to answer it. Well, it wasn’t in the place I thought it was, or any of the other places I checked next. After looking for 15 minutes, I decided that I’d spent more than enough time. I’d also prayed that I’d find it. I went about doing other things and thought I’d just have to answer the questions that I could remember and go with that for now. Well, as I was walking past my worship bag, I realized that a book had slipped down and bent the pages of my Bible. As I reached down and picked it up, right there beside my Bible was the letter I was looking for! Now I’d be able to answer the letter in full! Again I was reminded, “Faith is not believing God can, it is knowing that God will.”
My Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Answered prayer!
2.       I guess we all have our turn with being sick now and then. Looks like my turn has come. Hopefully this cold will be short lived! If I don’t get any worse, I have nothing much to complain about, compared to all the others that I know have been sick, and for that I am happy!
3.       Grapefruit. Oh, how good it is when I have a cold!
4.       Only one more day before my washer gets a check up! Maybe then it won’t clink and clunk so much!
5.       Just listened to a song called Somebody’s Praying me Through. The prayers of others have been such an encouragement to me, because I know Someone is praying for me!
I have a card, kept where I can see it every day, that someone sent me saying they were praying for me. They included the Bible verses that they were claiming for me. I don’t even know who this person is. All they put for a signature was their initials and where they were from. I am unable to begin to count the number of times this simple card gave me the encouragement I needed and lifted my spirit for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment