Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 4




February 4, 2001~
It has been one of those up and down days. Days like this I need to see a rainbow! I am struggling to be able to put things in words, today, except to say, I am grateful for life, air to breath, house, animals.  I may be struggling, but I do know one more thing, God will help me through the day! Mark 5, “do not be afraid, BELIEVE!” ~Jesus.
  OK, so I believe those are reasons to be happy!
1.       Life
2.       Air to breath
3.       Animals… Today, I think I am especially thankful for the wild life that we have around our home. Here are the main ones, elk, deer, rabbits, raccoon, grey squirrels, little ground squirrels, bears, and now cougars. (I think I’ll leave moles out of that list, our yard looks like we are raising them. ~smile)
4.       Someone was willing to go the extra mile to help encourage me when they realized that my day was not headed in the most pleasant way. I believe this was my rainbow!
5.       God’s promise in Mark 5  “….do not be afraid, BELIEVE”

No comments:

Post a Comment