Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 2

February 2, 2011~

Amazing how when I  can sleep in, I can’t….guess there was something I needed to do, my mind was already at work so might as well get up and get busy! Then again, the little bit of a cold that I have is also playing a role here.  Either way, I was able to accomplish a thing or two in the early morning hours!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.   God loves me! John 3:16
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
2.   God Guides me! Proverbs 3:6
”In all your ways acknowledge Him,
      And He shall direct
your paths.
3.       God is with me! Isaiah 43:2
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
      And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
      When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
      Nor shall the flame scorch you.”
4.   God upholds me! Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you;
      Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
      I will strengthen you,
      Yes, I will help you,
      I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
5.       God always provides for me! Philippians 4:19
“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment