Friday, February 25, 2011

February 17

February 17, 2011~
I woke up this morning to a thin blanket of snow on the ground. Clouds hung over the mountain as the sun came up. At first I noticed a thin pink line between the clouds and mountains, then the clouds started to reflect the pink from the sun as it rose in the eastern sky. It was beautiful! After taking a picture I came in, and no more than two minutes later I looked up and noticed the fog had set in and the beauty was gone. It reminds me that even though I can’t see the sun, it is still shinning behind the clouds. It reminded me of a song the girls used to sing, Above the Clouds by Darrel Sawyer.
Happy For A Reason reason's:
1.       The beauty of snow. The world looks all bright and clean this morning with the fresh covering of snow.
2.       A lawyer to help fill out and draw up legal papers, like wills and things. If left to myself it would be overwhelming.        
3.       Exercises that are helping me get my range of motion back in my shoulder. Yes, they are really helping! I have not arrived, but I’m getting closer and closer!
4.       A one hour nap! Not something I usually do, I guess I was tired! But then when I have been up for about 36 hours in one day, I can expect to be tired the next day.
5.       An evening free, to spend with Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment