Monday, February 28, 2011

February 23

February 23~
So, is today going to be a good day?  I guess I need to define what a good day is. If the definition of a good day is that everything goes perfectly, with never any troubles or worries, then I really don’t think I am likely to have a good day any time soon.

But then if the definition for a good day is a day when I commit myself to serve God, do the right things for the right reasons, and accomplish what needs to be done that day, then I will have many more good days. 

I think the second one is my definition of a good day. Yes, today will be a good day!

            Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.     The freedom to choose to make this a good day!
2.     Finding a Lady Bug! Not something I usually see this time of year.
3.     Clocks. I’d never be able to be on time anywhere without them. Not to mention, I wouldn’t know when it was time to get off work.
4.     I forgot my lunch today, so I’m thankful that there is a cafeteria at work where I could get a good sandwich.
5.     Ahh…yes! Jesus, the Bread of Life! May I be filled to overflowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment