Friday, February 25, 2011

February 18

February 18, 2011~
This morning, the sunrise was amazingly beautiful! Without much thought, I grabbed my camera and was out the door!  I was taking pictures, even taking a couple of videos, excited that I’d be able to share these with others! After just a few minutes out in the cold, with no coat on, I ran back onto the porch, ready to go inside where I’d warm up quickly.  To my dismay, the door was locked! I’d unlocked the deadbolt but forgotten to unlock the doorknob! Now, to complicate matters a bit, Ron had left about 10 minutes earlier, headed to an appointment about one hour away.  Thankfully I did have my phone in my pocket, so I gave him a call.  To my surprise, because of the heavy frost, and his having to scrape all the car windows, he was only three miles away. He turned around and came home to unlock the door and let me back in, with not one word of complaint! Thank you, Ron!

Happy For A Reason reason’s:   
1.       The most awesome sunrise!
2.       Frost on Ron’s car! If it had not of been for the frost, Ron would have been well down the road and I’d of been out in the cold for longer than I care to think about!
3.       A cell phone in my pocket! (I don’t always have it in my pocket that early in the morning.) Had I not had my phone in my pocket, it would have been one very long, cold day!
4.       Ron’s willingness to come home and let me back in the house without one word of complaint!
5.       I am getting excited! Tomorrow we are going cross country skiing! This time I have my sno-park pass! Believe it or not I almost forgot it, but after a quick trip into town this afternoon, I believe I am set! Yes, it has been three years since I went cross country skiing and I’m itching to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment