Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 6

February 6, 2011~
As I was walking down the lane I was looking at the pot holes I had filled over the last week or so. I noticed new holes beginning to appear and old holes looking like I should have put a bit more gravel in them. It got me thinking about the pot holes in my life. Am I as concerned with making sure they are full, and of what do I fill them? Will they be empty again soon? Something really worth thinking about!  I think it does matter what I fill them with!
“Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.” Philippians 4:8
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.      Yesterday, while we were hiking, I enjoyed all the sounds of nature that surrounded me, the gentle breeze, many different kinds of birds, and the rushing water.   
2.      Waterfalls!
3.      A new wash machine for very reasonable price! It isn’t the color that I would have picked, but oh, well. It is red, to remind me of how much God loves me!
4.      A bird feeder to put the bird seed in!
5.      Bird seed, to attract the different birds that come for a visit. Some of the visitors are Oregon Juncos, Blue Jays, and flickers, to name a few.  Once spring is here I will see many more varieties.   

No comments:

Post a Comment