Monday, February 28, 2011

February 26

February 26~
Brrr…. It was 13 degrees F when I got home this morning! When I walk out to the car after a night at work, with the wind blowing, it feels extremely cold!  It really makes me appreciate a working heater in my car!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       A working heater in my car!
2.       A walk in the crisp cold air! Refreshing! Wakes me up for sure! Of course this was later in the day, the temps were actually up to 25 degrees!
3.        Inspiring mission programs on 3 ABN. It is great hearing and seeing how God is using others to spread the love of Jesus around the world. I even got to see a mission program where someone I know was the missionary!
4.       Talking with my youngest son!  He is happy and doing great!
5.       I am happy because I have a God who will see me through no matter what happens, because He cares!
 “GOD CARE, RIGHT DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL!”  ~JAMES 5:11, The Message Bible      
Yes, God will see me through! It is sometimes hard to see, through mytears. But even when I can’t see, God’s promises are sure. He is there, loving me, strengthening me, and giving me what Ineed for each new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment