Monday, February 21, 2011

February 14


February 14, 2011~

Happy Valentine’s Day! 
God Loves each of us as if we were the only one!
The very best Valentine of all!

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” ~John 3:16

Now, this has been a different way to spend Valentine’s Day.  I have slept through most of it. But that is a good thing, since I worked all night long and have to work again tonight. I woke up to a dozen red roses on the table! They are beautiful!

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       A loving, merciful, all power full God!
2.       My Valentine, Ron, who has been my Valentine for 29 years!
3.       The beautiful red roses that are on my table!
4.       My oldest daughter, came over and moved all the pruned branches out of the orchard.
5.       The rain stayed away while she was working outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment