Friday, February 25, 2011

February 20

February 20, 2011!
What a productive day this has been! I have had an enjoyable time doing chores that aren’t the most enjoyable. When I have someone pleasant to work alongside it sure helps the attitude, and I believe it helps get done in less time. This reminds me of how Nehemiah and the Israelites were rebuilding the wall around Jerusalem. They even had people trying to hinder and stop their work on the wall. Nehemiah would work alongside them, and encourage them to get the job done. Because of this and the willingness of the people to keep at it, the repair and rebuilding of the wall was accomplished. You can read the story in Nehemiah 6:4.
                Happy For A Reason reasons’s:
1.       Juanita spent the day helping me knock one chore after another, off my to do list!
2.       My house will soon be spotless, if Juanita keeps this up!
3.       Freezer cleaned, inside and out, and reorganized.
4.       Laundry room clean, from top to bottom!                                                   
5.       Flickers and Robins all over the yard.  I love the sounds they make!

No comments:

Post a Comment