Friday, February 18, 2011

February 8

February 8, 2011~
OK, I guess I talked too much last night, because by the time my shift was over this morning, I had almost no voice. It was a surprise to me because I really didn’t have a sore throat and had been cleared to go back to work. Hmmm...wonder how long this will last? Well, I have three days off so let’s see how little I can talk and see if I get it back!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.     Good brakes...Near miss when I was on my way home this morning. Someone ran a red light, turning right in front of me. When I say near miss, I mean near miss!           
2.     Angels...that keep watch over me. I believe they had a part in my getting home safely this morning! It was a morning I was too tired.
“For He will command His angels concerning you to gurard you in all your ways:” Ps 91:11

3.     Help at work getting things caught up! Never would have been able to get caught up without the extra help!
4.     In-door plumbing...just imagine, it is cold, wet, and dark and you have to go out to use the outhouse. Not a pleasant thought to my mind. No, I’ll keep the plumbing thank you! Yes, we have come a long way since the 1820’s!
5.     History records...we can learn from the past and there are bits of history trivia that can be quite interesting. I never knew that they used to use hollowed out logs for pipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment