Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 15

February 15, 2011~
What a night! I do think it was the busiest night at work I have had since I went to working nights. It went by very fast, and I must say, I enjoyed every minute of it. The person I worked with out front had her hands full, and it was a pleasure to work with her. We worked together as a team, kept things moving, and encouraged one another in a light hearted way when things got a bit stressful! I must admit that I came home a “bit” keyed up this morning, and it took me awhile to unwind.
Happy For A Reason reason’s:   
1.       The great team of nurses, doctors, and registration staff I worked with last night!
2.       The Red Wing Blackbirds! They are back! Is spring around the corner?
3.       The song of the Red Wing Blackbirds. There is just something about it that cheers me and makes me feel at home.
4.       My oldest daughter is visiting.
5.       Juanita’s help with my “to do in the future” list! Many projects crossed off and all while I slept! Thank you, Thank you!
“Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present!”  ~Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment