Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 9

February 9, 2011~
This morning, Ron had to get up early and head off to a meeting with one of his clients. So after eating breakfast with him, then cleaning up, I figured it was an excellent time for some exercise. It was a beautiful, frosty, enchanting morning! Sparkles everywhere I looked. Frozen mud puddles, of course, not on my lane! ~smile~ Even in the frozen mud puddles, there was beauty! I just had to take some pictures. Only having a very small pocket camera, I am unable to capture all the beauty that I see, feel, and hear. Oh, yes, I didn’t mention the fun I had taking Sheba along. Well, at least for the first half of the walk. She would much rather chase everything that moves, and I prefer to stay on the trail!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.      Such a lovely place to live, where I can go out and enjoy my walks in the nature that God created for my enjoyment.
2.      The beauty that comes when there is a heavy frost, topped with bright morning sunshine!
3.      The interesting formations that I found as I walked among the frozen potholes! Some of what I saw: a person petting two horses, a heart, and a dolphin (that is when my camera battery died.) It was kind of like looking at the clouds and seeing what shapes I could see in the sky.
4.      I am thankful my house isn’t on fire, I’m not in an accident, or seriously sick! These were my thoughts as I was nearing the end of my walk. In the distance I could hear the siren of a fire truck, which is something we don’t hear too much out here.
5.      I am so thankful for all those firemen, paramedics and police, who risk their lives each day for others, who are usually total strangers to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment