Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 10

July 10, 2011 ~

“As for God, His way is perfect!” ~ Psalm 18:30

I read Psalm 18:30 and I think about the many things that are going on in my life, the people I meet, the decisions I have to make. What direction should I go, is it the right time, how much of this or that? What is the right way to do something, what kind of attention should I give to this? So the list goes on and on. And then I read this and find my answer! If I will just let God choose, I will be making the right decision. If I will let self go and let God guide me, I will be going in the right direction! If I give my plans to God and let Him plan for me, it will be in the right timing and at the right place. If I will let God help me, I’ll have the right helper! If I go to God for counsel, it will defiantly be from the right perspective. If I go to Him for instructions, I will have the right teachings. If I let God prepare me, I will have the right training. The bottom line is that if I let God fight for me, I’ll have the right end! So what am I waiting for?
“NOBODY CAN GO BACK AND START A NEW BEGINNING, BUT ANYONE CAN START TODAY AND MAKE A NEW ENDING!” ~AUTHOR UNKNOWN


Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Bright sunshiny morning
2.      Ron’s help stringing string for the beans and tomatoes to climb! Really appreciated since I have picked up an extra shift this afternoon.
3.      Everything, except the sunflowers I started in pots, are planted in the ground. Seems really late, but we didn’t have any real spring, at least not garden friendly weather. When we were in Tennessee, two weeks ago they were eating corn from their garden and picking blackberries, our berries just started blooming this week.
4.      An extra shift of work!
5.      The ability to have new beginnings, in the garden and in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment