Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 26

July 26, 2011 ~

As vivid, bright, and illuminating, as the lightning was in the night yesterday, God spoke to me in a special way today, through my dear “mom” friend. We have rarely spent more than a half hour together and have only known each other for two years. But our journey has so many similarities, we understand when the other laughs at the unlaughable, cries over the struggles that others just don’t get because they have never been there. Neither of us believes in luck, coincidence, or chance. We believe that God has a plan and His timing is perfect, He knows whose lives He needs to touch and when. I wasn’t going to share my dreams and ideas and yet I did. It was then that we realized that God had a very special plan for us  and He was sharing it with both of us, so that we could make a difference. We don’t know the extent. but we know the time is now for the beginning!

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Phones! How else could I talk to someone who is in another state that doesn’t have e-mail? Was it really 1hour and 38 minutes?
2.      My special friend, Maureen! Truly a mom who understands, a kindred spirit!
3.      A friend who God has put on her heart similar dreams, to give back and help others.
4.      Someone who is willing to step out in faith and help me in a new challenging outreach!
5.      A God who sees the big picture and makes my life cross with just the right people at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment