Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 20

July 20, 2011 ~

"Happiness walks on busy feet." ~Kitte Turmell

I got to work and found out that I was going to “get” to keep a record of all my work activity again tonight only I will do it by myself. Hmm….  It was an interesting challenge, especially for the first half of the shift.  After I was finished, I read my supervisors report from the night before and realized I my report was not quit as detailed. But then trying to keep up with the flow of things and writing every little detail I did was a challenge, 4:30 am came so quickly, I will not complain! That meant I only had 1 and ½ hour of my shift left to go!

Happy For A Reason Reasons:
1.      Lunch with Gerri!
2.      I could be a taxi for Alissa!
3.      Ran into Pastor Ben and Becky today!
4.      Busy feet!
5.      A very busy God!  He is busy helping each and every one of His many children! An awesome thought, about an awesome God! I think I need to think more on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment